Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Classified Ads You'll Never Read

Misery Loves Company - m4f- (Long Beach)

Puny goth seeking partner. I look alright, tall, average build, Was a natural blonde but I dye. But it's not my outsides you should be concerned about. Inside I'm emotionally cold and I'm looking for someone to share that with. Most of my time is spent in self-wallowing pity, mostly because I don't have a girlfriend. I'd like to have a girlfriend but don't want to find anything else to do. I'm really into being sad right now, so if your prone to being jolly or joyful GO SOME PLACE ELSE!!!
But if your looking for a place where you can be in a relationship that will offer no support whatsoever besides the fact that we'll be able to tell people we're seeing someone and the occasional hate fuck then I'm your guy.
d/d prefered.
Pic4Pic.
Posers don't bother..I can spot a faker a mile away.

No comments: