Saturday, January 30, 2010

What It's Like When Your Not Round (A Love Song)

There are homeless sleeping in the trenches
watching discount VHS'
I see dogs that walk their masters
alarms that don't siren disasters
Parents have their kids in cages
I know that this must sound outrageous
But bears are shitting in the sewers
Worms ate all my fishing lures
I know how crazy this all sounds
Thats what it's like when your not round
My TV's only playing static
hospitals creating addicts
My name has changed, I tell you that?
Buddhists planning sneak attacks
Ants are thinking for themselves
There are hundreds in the wishing well
I know how crazy this all sounds
Thats what it's like when your not round
Clouds are heavy filled with bricks
The rich folks moved out to the sticks
Papers made of human skin
Oh no, here we go again
I know how crazy this all sounds
Thinking of going underground
I wish that I was homeward bound
Cuz thats what Its like when your not round

2 comments:

Tiny Dancer said...

This is... crazy beautiful. I love you.

JF said...

Thank you. I'll eff you next time I see you.